If you wish you have more energy, Radiant Energy flower essence is for you. It helps you exude more radiance, experience more steadiness and calm— even when others are stressing out—and emanate a more powerful presence. It can help you:
- Naturally boost your energy levels;
- Clear negative energy and set better boundaries;
- Balance and cleanse your reproductive system
The Radiant Energy elixir is delicious honey infused with flower essences.
Radiant Energy Elixir, 30ML
How to use
- Take 5 drops 5 times a day, under the tongue.
- Add 5 drops to your coffee, tea, juice or other beverages
- Put 1 dropperful (approx. 25 drops) in your water bottle and drink it throughout the day; repeat each time you fill your bottle.
- Use in your favorite recipes: desserts, cocktails + salad dressings
Most people feel a dramatic difference in their everyday state of mind within 2-3 days, with a cumulative effect over time. If used regularly, bottle lasts 3-4 weeks, enough time to experience a significant shift in mood and everyday life.
Purified water (Aqua), Ethically-Sourced Honey, *Vitis vinifera (grape) alcohol, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) flower essence, Citrus sinensis (Navel Orange) flower essence, Trifolium pretense (Red Clover) flower essence, Crassula ovata (Jade Succulent) flower essence, Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) flower essence, Nelumbo nucifera (Lotus) flower essence and Black Tourmaline gem essence.
When to use Radiant Energy
- To gently cleanse your energetic system
- Anytime you are around people with strong negative emotions
- After a party, conference or being around a lot of people
- When you are experiencing jet lag
- If you work on a computer for long hours every day, travel a lot by plane or talk on the cell phone a lot
- If you feel like you always need a nap in the afternoons
- If you feel like you need coffee or sugar in the afternoon to keep you going
- When public speaking to expand your presence
- If you are a bit shy and want to give your energy a boost
- When you feel like your immune system is in need of a boost, as if you are vulnerable to a cold or feeling run down
- During a cleanse or fast
- During a chronic illness
- To give your libido a gentle boost